<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: I must have good karam

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I must have good karam

I exhausted on Sunday and Monday. I needed to prep for a test and do homework... Neither of which I got done. I did get all my reading done though.

I just didn't feel good, my tonsils were swollen, I was sneezing and had a runny nose--- allergy season at it's best. We are having one of the worst allergy seasons in years here in Seattle. So, I was worthless all weekend.

I decided to wing it. It meant I would probably do poorly on my test on Thursday, but you gotta do what you gotta do when you don't feel good. Well, I emailed my teacher about my difficulty making an outline from our incoherent chapters. She emailed me a good review guideline and then said, "I'm thinking we will move our tests to Tuesday. It's just too hard to present new material on Tuesday and test you on Thursday, it doesn't give you time to study."

So, she did, she moved our tests to Tuesday. So, no test on Thursday to fail! I'm going with a major karmic credit that I have going from all the help I have given others and all the study guides I have made and then handed out to the class.

Holy Cow! I'm the luckiest person in the world... A whole weekend spent playing Lego Indiana Jones 2 and partying and this is how I get rewarded!

Oh, and I think the stale beer smell is finally starting to dissipate out of my entryway.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

Yay for glorious karma! Feel better soon!

June 2, 2010 at 12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home