<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Hilarious husbands

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hilarious husbands

My husband got home from drill today.

We have an 8 inch tall, 4.5 lb miniature pincher. She likes to sit between us when we cuddle and prevent my husband from kissing me because she is jealous.

Tonight, I was cuddled up with my husband and he said, "Make out with me." To which I replied, "move the dog." He picked her up in one hand and then turned her to face us and said, "Let her watch," in an uber creepy, child molester type voice. Then he insisted that I kiss him repeatedly while our little dog was facing us. LOL! She doesn't like to watch that, so she averted her eyes... That made it considerably less creepy. LOL!

My husband is so weird. I guess that means it's always interesting at our house... And the crazy thing is, I married him on purpose!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

This made me laugh so hard! That is hysterical!

June 14, 2010 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger Nikkie said...

Hello :) I just found your blog via 20SB! This totally made me crack up. Cant wait to start reading!

Feel free to follow me at:
www.life-itssomethingbeautiful.blogspot.com

June 14, 2010 at 2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home