<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Good Karma continues!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Good Karma continues!

So, I have a number of medications I take for various reasons... I just recently switched from Tricare back to my civilian insurance. My civilian insurance wanted $35 for a month supply of one of them and over $50 for another! However, two of my generic ones were free... Go figure.

I haven't had time to go to the pharmacy to pick up any of my drugs and had asked my husband to, but he forgot. I told him I would do it Wend. Yet again, he failed to listen to me and he went to go get them. It's probably the first time I was ever glad that he didn't listen to me. LOL! He had the pharmacy check to see if our military health insurance was still valid and it was! I got all of my meds for $12! That is one thing I'm going to miss about Tricare. I hated it most of the time, so much red tape! You can browse my previous posts to see all the trouble they have caused me when I was just trying to see my doctor! But I will miss free healthcare and cheap prescriptions.

I also got my mid-sequence reports from school. I'm not failing anything! I'm actually doing really well, in spite of the fact that I'm really struggling with the material. And my tutoring is going really well. I'm still really stressed... I have a crap load of homework to do. But I'm getting it done slowly but surely.

Three weeks to go! And I will be off to my next adventure!

I'm going to end this post with one of my favorite quotes from Thomas Paine (he has the best quotes): To argue with a person who has renounces the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead

I am reminded of this by a couple people I go to school with. LOL. It's a good things I'm really good at feigning interest and keeping my mouth shut when people are just plain ridiculous! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home