<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Feeling Pretty Good!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Feeling Pretty Good!

I think I aced my test yesterday. And I only need an 85% on my final to maintain my 4.0. Now, that is not an easy task. I have a wide range of grades I have received on my teachers finals. 83% was the lowest-- at my school that is a C. Highest in her class was a 92%. That is one percent below an A. I have a shot at it, but I'm not holding my breath. We'll just have to see.

But I found a place to live at WSU, did well on my test, and my house was cleaned by my husband yesterday.

To makes life even sweeter, my husband is officially reenlisted and decided to take a bonus for it. It's not a big one, but we will be able to completely pay off my parents, put extra on the credit cards and have enough left over to buy our new puppy! It will cut a year off our debt repayment plan! So instead of being out of debt in just under four years it will be just under three! If that wasn't sweet enough news, if I can get a job, we can be debt free even sooner!

Life is still stressful. I'm still staring down finals week. I still have to go to WSU, and I'm super nervous about that, but I'm feeling pretty good about things today.

And I have all weekend to study for finals. I think I just might pull this off!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

That is all such wonderful news!!!

June 19, 2010 at 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home