<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Be happy

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Be happy

I'm working on being happy and not getting down on myself.

I made some stupid mistakes on a test on Monday. I forgot basic info on a test yesterday. I don't think either test will ruin my grade, but it's hard to accept that studying doesn't always mean you will get 100%. That's the over achiever in me that feels that way.

I'm going to be happy though. Even if I don't have a 4.0. Even if I don't have a place to live at WSU. Even if I don't hear back from that job. I will be happy.

The stress is overwhelming. Not having a place to live, while facing finals, while worrying about my grade is a bit much to handle at times. Holy cow, just writing it makes me feel overwhelmed. But it will all work out in the end if you just trust the basic ebb and flow of life. I know I will not always understand why hardships happen in the moment. But from each hardship and stress, we learn. I may feel like crying right now, but in 7 weeks, I will be graduated and I'm sure I will have learned some very important life lessons in the mean time.

I will find a place to live... It will work out. My stress will go away. It is temporary and in the mean time, I will be happy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

Happiness is the KEY! Great Attitude :)

June 19, 2010 at 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home