<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Arrived

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Arrived

I arrived in Pullman yesterday to find out that I did not, in fact, need my coveralls on Monday, so it was completely unnecessary to wake up at 5:30am to drive 5 hours, to make it to the bookstore before they closed. :(

I ran some errands with my hubby, we ate something, and ran some more errands. We then decided to explore the town and campus. Here's what I learned:

1. WSU is a major university.
2. It is incredibly tiny
3. Pullman consists of the WSU campus and a few stores and that is about it.
4. It has one of the smallest "big" movie theaters I have ever seen.
5. There are more bars than people
6. I'm going to spend the next six weeks incredibly bored

On the bright side, my living arrangements are about two minutes from where I will be working. I have a fridge in my room and I'm pretty sure I will get a long enough lunch to get fresh made ice cream from the schools dairy everyday.

On the down side... I'm living in an empty frat house and boys may be the most disgusting people on earth. I'm going to have to buy bleach and really scrub next weekend.

Oh, well. I'm going to be learning so much at WSU. I'm hoping that balances out the fact that about 90% of Pullmans population only lives here during the school year, which doesn't start until after I leave. It's a ghost town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home