<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Aced it!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Aced it!

I got 100% on my final yesterday! So excited!

We all went out for drinks afterward to celebrate being done with school! It was awesome. And I came home to a clean house and all my laundry done! Which means I have that much less to do today to prepare for leaving tomorrow! What a good husband!

Now, I just have to shop and pack and head off to WSU!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

I KNEW you could do it!!! Congrats!!

June 25, 2010 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger jleigh2011 said...

Congrats!!

New follower here!! Hope to read many more posts for you.

J Leigh

marineandcivilian.blogspot.com

July 20, 2010 at 9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home