<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Why?

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Why?

Why is it that the military is always in full swing in my life when ever I really need my husband. Every drill this happens.

I have agreed to go to WSU for my externship... However, I had a second choice. My second choice came to school today and did a lecture all about what they do. It got me excited. I really want to work there. I don't know why I decided to go to WSU instead of going to this business for my externship. I fear it is too late now.

WSU is amazing. I will learn so much. But what if I could get a job out of my externship? How amazing would that be. The catch? I can't willy nilly change my mind. My second choice takes about 4 weeks and a million interviews to get on there. It also cost the company a small fortune, because I have to get a bunch of health and occupational tests done. So, if I change my mind and apply to this other place, I have to say yes no matter what. I cant' turn it down.

I want desperately to talk to my husband. I have been questioning my WSU decision a lot lately. And now, I really don't know what to do. My second choice only takes externs when they are hiring. They are hiring now. I could apply for a job, but it would be hard to go through the month long hiring process from across the state, when I could just do my externship there and possibly get a job. Lord knows I could use the job.

I feel lost. Both places are really amazing choices. Both places would be great. So, which is the place to go?

2 Comments:

Blogger MACsWIFERia said...

hi there. I guess I could only tell you to go with your heart and what feels right to you. at the end of the day its going to be the one where you feel happiest at and what can provide the best for you in the long term. i wish you every success with figuring it out.. but i am sure you will choose wisely.
http://uktotheusa.blogspot.com/

May 21, 2010 at 5:55 PM  
Blogger Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

Oh girl I'm sorry! All I can offer is go with your gut instinct and what you feel would be best for you and make you the most happy. Keep us posted!

May 22, 2010 at 2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home