<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Whew!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Whew!

Had finals this week. All that stress didn't really allow for WSU to settle in.

Holy crap! I'm going to WSU! I'm moving across the state for six weeks to live with a stranger, in a town I've never been to, at a school I have never seen in real life! I'm freaking out!

Finals are over and went well... I think I have a job lined up for after graduation. GRADUATION!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!!! I'm about to graduate! 13 more weeks and I will be graduated!

Man, I am not ready for the real world! School is very structured. School is, well... School. Soon I will be out in the real world! Man, I don't think I'm ready for that.

Holy crap... What am I going to do?

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

I am so excited for you! This is all so incredible!

♥ Mrs. S.

May 7, 2010 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

You're almost there!

May 7, 2010 at 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home