<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Ode to Sleep

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Ode to Sleep

Here I sit, yet again, not sleeping. Why, you may be asking? That is an excellent question. I'm done with finals, I have no homework and nothing to do tomorrow.

However, every time I close my eyes, my dreams drift to WSU. I don't stay asleep long, it's too short to be sure what I am dreaming about exactly, but suffice it to say I am so how failing miserably at being a tech. This is not good. This is not a good way to start my next classes, nor is it how I want to spend the next seven weeks thinking about WSU. At least the dream is transparent. No hidden message here. I'm dreaming about messing up... BIG TIME.


Dear Sleep,
Why do you remain allusive? Am I not sufficiently tired for you? Do I not work hard enough to earn you?
Each week, I feel exhausted. Each day, I yawn all through class, anxious to get home and go to bed, and yet, once I get there, you fail to make your presence known.
Please tell me what to do. I will do anything to entice you into my bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home