<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: My biggest Pet Peeve

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Friday, May 28, 2010

My biggest Pet Peeve

I just realized... After going through my blog and reading other peoples blogs... That I left one of my question and answer questions unanswered!!!

My biggest Pet Peeve!!!!

That is tough. To be honest I have many, and I have never been able to decide which one is my biggest. (BTW- this is going to be very sarcastic... My pet peeves bring that out in me.)

Animals dressed as humans is up there. So is, "carrying around my little dog because she is too cute to walk." How about, the time someone asked me why I wasn't carrying my four pound min pin in my arms? Yes, I actually got asked why I was not carrying my dog around... Uhm, how about because she has four legs, is capable of walking on her own, and probably walks--- No, definitely walks better than I do. GRRR!

Living in the Seattle area, I will give you some Seattle pet peeves... How about the fact that it rains nine months a year here, but every time it rains after it hasn't rained in a few days everyone drives like they have never seen rain before. EVER! Like, 5 miles an hour, windshield wipers on full blast, even though it's barely a sprinkle, paranoid, driving. It's ridiculous.

I also hate tourist. I'm sorry to say it, but it's true. Here's the deal. When I'm in Seattle, it means I have places to be. So, can you please not drive two miles an hour, while site seeing from your car? Like on the waterfront. I want to find a place to park and it never fails that the tourists are driving slow so they can take it all in. How about park and walk the waterfront... You'll get a much better view. And it will get you out of my way, so I can get where I need to be... And if you are going to go to a coffee place, just to be able to say you ordered real Seattle coffee from a real Seattle coffee shop, know what you are going to order. I can't stand it when I am trying to get my coffee and tourists are at the front of the line himming and hawing and asking what is good. Thank God most coffee places have the policy that if you don't know what you want, you have to get out of line. That really gets to me...

I hate people who drive under the speed limit on the freeway. Seattle is in the top 5 for worst traffic in the country and I'm pretty sure it's because so many people insist on driving 10 below the speed limit.

People who let their dogs lick their lips... EEEWWW!

People who don't pick up their dog's poo at the dog park. SERIOUSLY?! Be courteous. Oh, and by the way, it's the law!

People who don't pay attention in class then ask questions that our teacher just answered.

People who complain constantly about their lives, but are doing nothing to try to improve it. Or, on the flip side, people who constantly complain about their lives, but have no perspective, so they are complaining, but they actually have it pretty good.

I have a whole list of deployment/military related pet peeves that will have to be shared another time.

BUT---- Just maybe---- my number one pet peeve---- it might be---- Stupid people. Oh, how I hate being around stupid people. I'm not talking unintelligent. Your IQ is of no consequence to me. But man do I hate stupid people.


WHEW! That was a lot... I really do have a lot of pet peeves. :(

1 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

Okay - most of your pet peeves are mine too! And I'm not just saying that to suck up ;o) I'm lovin' your blog!

May 29, 2010 at 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home