<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: GRRRR

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Friday, May 14, 2010

GRRRR

I had zero motivation this week. Two of my teachers are on vacation. We did nothing in class, but managed to have homework that I still haven't done. :(

It's graduation tonight for my friends and I am going... But I really needed to get more homework do before I agreed to it. Which I agreed to anyway. Now I will be doing homework tomorrow instead of spending time with my husband. We have a family brunch on Sunday and I have my review class, so no homework there.

It's not senioritis. It's just a wicked case of the sunshines. It's been a nice week. We aren't really do anything in class. I'm almost done. UGH!

Six more weeks and I really need to get my crap together. I'm so close to my 4.0. I can't screw up now. :(

GET MOTIVATED!!!!!! GEEESH!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

You can do it!!!

May 14, 2010 at 1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home