<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: A good note!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Friday, May 28, 2010

A good note!

My week ended on a good note!

My anatomy class is ridiculous. We are entering into week four of class, but we just had our first test and our only homework assignment on Thursday. UGH! We are super behind in lecture too. So, our teacher decided that our first test would be on everything we have lectured on in the past three weeks. Yep! It was kind of like a mini midterm. It sucked to try to cram all that info into my brain for a test that was only 50 questions long. :( However, I felt that the test was fairly easy! I don't think I got 100% but I'm pretty sure I rocked it and did well on the extra credit!

Then we had presentations due. She said 5-10 minutes long. She told us we could go home whenever we got through the whole class- 5 minutes apiece means only 90 more minutes of class... And boy did we rock through those too! Everyone wanted to go home, so no one took very long to go! We went home an hour and a half early! It was pretty sweet.

I have wicked amounts of homework to get through this weekend, but...

Tomorrow is my birthday party!!!! My husband and I are 50 weeks apart in age, so our birthdays are only two weeks apart. LOL. So we always do a big joint birthday party. Tomorrow is the big day!!! We have 20 people, a keg and a crap load of hamburgers! Sadly, it meant I had to spend all day today cleaning and doing laundry. But, who cares!? Tomorrow is a big party!

****

Oh, and about my externship? I'm still going to WSU. I spoke to a person at my second choice site. She said I should apply for the job, even though I'm not doing my externship there. She said she would pass my info onto HR so they know that she knows me and are looking for my resume! I'm very excited. The interview/hiring process is very lengthy and involves multiple panel interviews, health checks and blood work. She said not to worry about being gone to WSU for 6 weeks, if they like me, they will be willing to work around it! I'm stoked!

Crappy weeks always have a way of working out- on a sad note- I bombed my test on Wend. :( But I'm going to get tutoring to help me through the rest of the sequence. So, maybe not the end of the world. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home