<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: From Bad to Worse...

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

From Bad to Worse...

This is just a really whinny week. :(

Yesterday I had a test. I did not feel ready for it. It was identifying white blood cells and blood parasites on the microscope, as well as a written portion. I bombed it. The first 8 questions were worth five points apiece and were all identifying things. I only got three correct. The rest of the written portion went fine, but those questions were only worth two points each, so it won't out weight the 25 points I missed. AWESOME.

I actually cried. She started telling us what some of the things were and I cried when I realized how poorly I had done.

Today, I have a test in Anatomy. My teacher hasn't given us a single test in three weeks. So today, the test is on everything we have learned in three weeks! No pressure. It's just 5 chapters worth of information. And my teacher is really vague. She said, "know these muscle." But didn't tell us what we need to know about them. When we asked her, she said, "you know, know them." Great. It sucks. I have no idea how I am going to pass my test today.

Oh, and I still haven't figured out where I'm going to live at WSU. My husband is being picky and he won't really talk about it. GRRRR!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home