<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: EEEEKKKK!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

EEEEKKKK!

I got my state exam in the mail today.

I have 30 days from the day I receive it to complete it and mail it back in. I don't know what day I received because I don't check my mail everyday. OH BOY! I'm gonna have to get on it.

I printed out all the laws. I have the exam, now I just have to find time to take it!

I have class and homework today. I have a lecture tomorrow. Plus, I still need to do the reading and review for my VTNE review class. I have homework and laundry... Oh, and cleaning the house.

Husband is at drill this weekend, so no help there. On the one hand, I will be really busy this weekend, on the other, I know I'm going to have a hard time with him being gone.

I'm just a teeny, tiny, weensy, bit overwhelmed! I didn't expect to get my state exam so soon! GOODNESS! I just gotta deep breath and get to it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chelsey said...

GEEZ! :O You've got a TON to do! Good luck girl, I'm sure you'll get it done. (:


I'm overwhelmed just thinking about what all you have to do. WOW.

May 20, 2010 at 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home