<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Bad weekend, worse week?

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bad weekend, worse week?

My weekend just got worse and worse. Confused about my externship... Worried about getting school work done... And so on.

I never did get all my homework done. It was just too much. Then, to make my life harder, my husband was gone, I didn't hear from him all weekend, my externship was in the air, and then my roommate for WSU emailed to tell me I couldn't live there anymore. :( I leave in 5 weeks. :(

My husband is pretty paranoid about craigslist, so I figured I would have to live in the dorms, which is double the cost of getting a roommate. We would go broke paying for it and I would be forced to come home and get a crappy job, somewhere I hate just to make ends meet. :( UGH!

It seemed like things were looking up yesterday. The hubby agreed to me posting an ad on craigslist for a roommate to which I have gotten a lot of good responses to. My teacher expressed her disappointment that the whole class did really poorly on our first test, but I got 100%! All good things...

Then I did an ear cytology on my dog to find out that I was right, she has another ear infection. :( Luckily, I have the medicine and can treat her without having to go to the vet and pay a fortune. But sucky that I have to treat her at all... She really hates it.

Then today, I got a really good, promising offer on housing. I called my husband about it and he got argumentative with me! I don't know why. It was like he didn't want me to live there. I got upset and told him so. He ignored me and blew me off. I hung up on him. He called back and told me that I was being stupid... Twice. Then called me the "B" word. I'm not kidding. He called me the "B" word for being mad at him. I tried and tried to explain why I was upset, but he kept telling me to calm down and that I was being stupid, so I hung up on him again. He got mad, called me back and yelled at me. UGH! Seriously. UGH!

He did eventually listen to why I was upset and apologized. But it was not what I needed right now.

My life is not that bad all things considered, but man, it's been a rough weekend and it is not looking like my week is going to get any better. :( Bummer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

What a sucky few days! I hope that you get the housing thing worked out and everything gets back on track for you soon!

May 25, 2010 at 7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home