<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Awake again

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Awake again

I did fall asleep yesterday... at 7 am, slept till 10 am. Yep, three hours. And it wasn't good sleep because I was on the couch and my husband was playing loud video games.

He then tells me he's irritated with me because he woke up at 6 am and couldn't sleep because I wasn't in bed. So today, I got maybe an hour and a half of sleep and then decided to watch TV in bed. I don't want him mad at me again. He wakes up a few minutes ago and says he going down to sleep on the couch because the TV is too loud.

He is the only person on earth with hearing sensitive enough to hear that TV. The volume was on four and I could only tell what was going on because the subtitles were on. UGH. I can't win. In a few hours he'll be up early, irritated that I'm not in bed, but irritated that I was in bed earlier with the TV on.

On a nicer note, he took me out to dinner for my birthday last night. We were supposed to go with my parents, but they canceled and I have class on my actual birthday. So we went out. It was really nice. And our waiter was awesome.

Now, if I could just get some sleep...

OH! and HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nittani said...

First off, I hope you can catch up on your sleep!!!!

Secondly, Happy Birthday!!!! :-)

May 9, 2010 at 7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home