<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Accepted!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Accepted!

I got my acceptance letter today! I am officially going to WSU (Washington State University) for my externship! I start in seven and a half weeks!

I will be learning from some of the best vet techs in the country!

I have a place to live, I have money saved up and my departments picked! I was just waiting for the official word! And I got it!


WWWWWWOOOOOOOHHHHHHHOOOOOOOO!

6 Comments:

Blogger ABW said...

Congratulations!!!!

May 4, 2010 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger L.C. said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!

May 5, 2010 at 5:44 AM  
Blogger Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

How fabulous! Congrats lady!!

♥ Mrs. S.

May 5, 2010 at 7:06 AM  
Blogger Whitney said...

Congrats!

May 5, 2010 at 3:32 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

that's awesome!!!!!!! you must be thrilled!

May 6, 2010 at 8:49 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Congratulations! Enjoy!

May 6, 2010 at 10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home