<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: 300th Post!!!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Friday, May 21, 2010

300th Post!!!

In honor of my 300th post, I have decided to open myself up to questions. You can email me or comment any question you like and I will do my best to answer it. I don't mind if no one does this... I'm not a super interesting person, however, I though I would give you guys a chance to get to know me better.

Oh a sad note, I'm exhausted. I didn't sleep well. Something about dreams where I was mad at my husband and threatening to divorce him. I was also mad at a former class mate and she was trying to take it onto a TV show... But I refused to talk crap about her so they wouldn't put us on the air. I really just tossed and turned all night. Mostly, I was thinking about my state exam. It is super hard. Lost of obscure laws. UGH! I hope I pass it, I think I will, but, man, it's stressing me out.

I've been up since 5:30 am. I'm so tired.

I just hope I can get all my homework an stuff done this weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

oh I love Q&A's!

What is your biggest fear?
What is your most embarrassing moment?
What is your biggest pet peeve?
What is your favorite thing about your man?
Least favorite?
What is your favorite thing about yourself?
Least favorite?


Can't wait for the answers!!

May 21, 2010 at 12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home