<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Senior-itis!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Senior-itis!

Ok, I am having severe bouts with senior-itis.

I have 11 weeks of school left, then a six week externship. I'm so close to being done I can taste it. But now I can't focus. Even now, I should be doing homework and yet, here I am, sitting on my computer, blogging. I need to get a handle on this.

I have a 4.0 and if I'm not careful, I'm going to lose it simply because I'm slacking off. :( GEESH!!! I'm so close to having a 4.0 and being done, it would suck to lose all of that now.

****


Dear Senior-itis:

I would really appreciate it if you would leave me alone. I am trying to study. I have three tests next week. I really need to focus. Please stop pestering me to walk the dog, play in the sunshine and watch TV. I do not want to play, I want to focus. I would appreciate it if you would go on an 11 week vacation, so I can get some work done.

Sincerely,

Erin

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashleigh said...

Hi! I'm a new follower, also a milspouse (husband currently deployed) and a fellow college student. Thought I'd stop in and say hello!

April 10, 2010 at 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home