<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Husband-itis

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Husband-itis

If senior-itis wasn't bad enough my husband was home today. UGH!

I love him to death, but he is such a distraction! I have only managed to study for like 15 minutes today! I'll do fine, but seriously, husband-itis is a worthy foe that I didn't anticipate battling today.

He left a few minutes ago to have drinks with a friend and I'm hoping that means I can get back on track.

On the bright side, the test I took last week- the one that my senior-itis refused to let me study for- went really well! 102%! I guess I'm battling senior-itis better than I thought. It just proves that if I keep fighting and working hard, I can beat it!

And I will take a bout of husband-itis any day! It's hard, but after he's been gone for a week in the field with no contact, I'll take a low test score in exchange for a little extra time with the hubby any day. It's all a matter of priorities... sometimes the husband just needs to come first.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

I couldn't agree more!

Also... I've got an award for you on my blog!

♥ Mrs. S.

April 14, 2010 at 7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home