<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Friday

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday

I didn't sleep again last night. I did dose off and on, but no real sleep. My husband woke me up at 6:30am when he left for work, so I've been up ever since.

I had an early morning doctors appointment, physical therapy, I still need to do homework, dishes, laundry and pay bills. But all I want to do is take a nap.

It's going to be a long day.


Dear God: Please help me sleep tonight. I could really use it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

I have major issues sleeping too and my nurse professor suggested a supplement (pretty sure its all natural) called melatonin. You can get it at Walmart or CVS and it KNOCKS YOU OUT. I'm gonna pick some up this week and try it. Sorry you can't sleep though. Worst thing ever.

♥ Mrs. S.

April 26, 2010 at 10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home