<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Finals, again...

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Finals, again...

I'm spending all weekend prepping for my second to last finals week!

I should be doing it now, but after the crappy week I had, I decided to take a break. I can't decided if I'm stressed or excited. Second to last finals week! WHOOHOOO!

I'm nervous. I always am during finals week, but I'm pretty stoked that I'm almost done. 8 weeks of class left, then off to my externship!

I've decided to say "screw it" to people at school. I'll be nice to everyone, but it's not my problem if we aren't friends. I'm not there to make friends, I'm there to learn. That is that. One person, who is a friend, has decided to sit with me next sequence. We agreed to be Anatomy partners ages ago. She has a tough time dissecting animals and we spend a good portion of class dissecting cats. I don't have issues with that, so I told her I would help her. It's nice to know she likes me and wants to sit with me and such. Not that I was ever in doubt of her liking me, but someone asked to her to sit with them, so she moved away from me this sequence. But, she's back and I can feel like at least one person likes me.

I'm pretty stoked that I'm almost done! 8 weeks and four more finals to go! So close!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home