<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Booo!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Booo!

My husband did something beyond stupid... I won't go into it. But he did it after leaving for a long drill weekend (Wend through Monday). I discovered it after he had already gone out in to the field. I haven't heard from him. He text me Wend morning to tell me they were heading out and that is the last I have heard from him... And probably the last I will hear from him until Monday.

So, now, I'm pissed and I can't even talk to him about it to find out what the hell he was thinking! UGH!

Why is it that the military always seems to be in the way at the most inopportune moments in life? It never fails that when I really need to talk to my husband, he's out in the field or training. Or when I really need him here, or something important is going on... he's always out in the field. Such is life in the military I guess.

GGGGRRRRR!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessikuh said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean. It's very, very frustrating and it seems something always happens when you can't get immediate hold of them. Hopefully you will hear from him shortly!

April 10, 2010 at 7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home