<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: The Little One

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Little One



This is a prime example of what happens when I leave my husband unattended with my dog...



4.4 lbs of joy and one very bored husband.

5 Comments:

Blogger Vi said...

haha so cute!

April 18, 2010 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

Too funny!

April 18, 2010 at 4:49 PM  
Blogger L.C. said...

tooo cute!

April 19, 2010 at 5:35 AM  
Blogger Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

Oh my goodness I'm dying. That is too funny! Absolutely adorable :)

♥ Mrs. S.

April 19, 2010 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Muffins said...

True Marine fashion ;)

I L.O.V.E the picture at the top of your blog <3
xx

April 19, 2010 at 6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home