<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Bad Day

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bad Day

I hate people, I hate school, I hate life right now.

I've been having a rough couple of weeks and right now, I would give anything to be able to stay in bed all day and avoid the world.

I'm still pretty pissed about some stuff that happened during my deployment... Mostly, it was strangers, but I had some people I loved, who I thought loved me, do some terrible things. It was a shitty year (like you can a good year during a deployment, right?) But for some reason, for the last few weeks, this stuff keeps coming back up. I keep being reminded. I just want to forget all the bad stuff and be happy my husband is home... So, why does it keep coming back up?

School sucks, as I have said...

Man, I just need this week to end. Next week has to be better. It can't go on for three weeks in a row... Right? It's got to get better eventually.

I hate having bad days... I hate having bad weeks even more. But it seems to be going around... Like it's contagious. All my friends are having a rough week too.

UGH! Tomorrow will be a better day. I just have to get out of this weird, grumpy, funk.

3 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

Hope things get better. Just keep your head up. Find a way to channel your stress.
When I have bad days and I just want the world to pause for just a moment.. I go for a run. Exercise helps me so much. :)

April 28, 2010 at 4:49 PM  
Blogger Nittani said...

Sorry you're having some icky weeks :-( I had one of those last week. I friend called me today to see what I've been up to lately, and I honestly didn't know what to tell her. I would go to work, come home, and kind of "just be" until it was time for bed. Then repeat. I don't know what caused me to get in the funk, or what got me out. I just happens sometimes. Comes with the deployment territory.

I hope things get better for you! **smiles** :-) :-) :-)

April 28, 2010 at 7:10 PM  
Blogger Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

I'm so sorry. I wish I could do something for you.

♥ Mrs. S.

April 29, 2010 at 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home