<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Award

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Award


I just received an award from Mr. Superman and Mrs. S... More specifically, I got it from Mrs. She is a new follower to my blog and has been great about leaving wonderful comments and is very supportive.

As many of you know, I try to follow those who follow me and she is definitely worth checking out.

I guess the award if for people who inspire others and show positivity and creativity.

I appreciate it! I never feel like I talk about anything all that important, but it's nice to know someone appreciates what I have to say.

That said, most of you also know that I rarely pass these things on... Sorry. I will think about it and see if I can think of anyone who deserves it, but to tell you the truth, I have not been very good about following the many blogs I "follow." I'm very out of the loop.

I'll do my best to spread the love!



3 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

Gah! You are fabulous!

♥ Mrs. S.

April 14, 2010 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Vi said...

Congrats! You deserve it.

April 14, 2010 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Hi there,

I just found you blog and have enjoyed what I read so far. I will be following you now. Come check out my blog if you have the time.

http://mydeploymentcopingtool.blogspot.com/

April 15, 2010 at 9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home