<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Our Second Anniversary in Pictures

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Our Second Anniversary in Pictures

So, we go to the scene of the crime every year for our anniversary. We usually eat at Anthony's on Pier 66 after that. These are the picture from that.



This is my husband feeding a crab. The employee who was supposed to feed him couldn't reach, so I volunteered my husband.


This is the crab eating.


Need I say more?


Sea horses! One of my favorites! The males carry the babies, just so you know.


These fish have suckers on their bellies so they can suction onto rocks and shells. They are a new addition to the aquarium.


This is a female, Giant Pacific Octopus. They are the largest breed of octopus in the world and are indigenous to our area. They average 30 to 50 pounds, but have been recorded up to 200 pounds. I'm an terrified of octopus. The ones at the aquarium only live there for about a year before they release them back into the Puget Sound. (the aquarium is on the water front) I have a fear of them and I know that they grow bigger and then reach over the pier and snag unsuspecting tourist! Plus, the ones at the aquarium escape all the time. They just crawl out of the enclosure. Too freaky!

This is the dessert that Anthony's did for us in celebration of our anniversary.


This is the chocolate fish they made that decorated our dessert.

I had some video of the octopus being fed and of otters playing and such, but they were taking too long to load. Sorry. I also had to omit any pictures of my husbands face because he's weird about being put on my blog... We had some good pictures of us in the dome and stuff. Oh, well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home