<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: 3:30 am

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

3:30 am

Well, I can't sleep. Mostly because my husband is snoring so loud. :(

We went bowling tonight with some friends and ending up being out until 2am. Crazy. I'm rarely up that late. I was exhausted by the time we finally left. But now I can't sleep.

We are celebrating out two year anniversary today. We got married on the leap year, so we don't actually have an anniversary this year, but we figure we should celebrate anyway. Now, I'm afraid I'm going to be exhausted all day. I'm wide awake right now with no sign of sleeping any time soon.

Every year we go to the Seattle Aquarium for our anniversary. That is where we got married.


The picture above is the view of our wedding from the balcony. We got married in front of a 50 foot fish tank. It was looked pretty amazing.



The picture above is of us in the under water dome. It's my favorite part of the aquarium. You actually go underwater and see the fish from below. It awesome. We decorated it with Christmas lights and I gave my husband his grooms cake there. It was an exact replica of the tank he is commander of. I'll have to post pictures of that some other time.


This is us in front of the 50 foot fish tank.

Our wedding was amazing and I wish we could do it all again. We had so much fun.

So, I hope I'm not too tired to visit the aquarium today. I hope I can catch a nap before my husband gets up.

UGH! I hate insomnia.


3 Comments:

Blogger JW.BW said...

wow!!! happy anniversary!! and your wedding was just amazing!!

February 27, 2010 at 4:51 AM  
OpenID michellehankins said...

Hope you have a great day celebrating your wedding Day! Your wedding looked amazing! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

February 27, 2010 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger Kristen Marie@ Blissfully Insane said...

sorry about the lack of sleep! seems when we need it most, it doesnt come easy! your pictures from your wedding are amazing. the dome is my fav place is there also. i didnt even know you could do that there! happy anniversary to you and your hubby!!

February 27, 2010 at 11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home