<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: It's pay day!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Friday, January 15, 2010

It's pay day!

Well, it's payday and no one in the company got paid. Yep, zero people received their pay today.

So, that means the military now owes us 4 grand. We still haven't gotten the other paycheck they owe us. The paper work for it was filled out the week of Thanksgiving. So, we should have gotten it mid December. It's basically a month late and we were told today that it wouldn't be here until the end of January at the earliest. I guess we are not the only people in the unit waiting on the first paycheck either.

So, we had to borrow money from my parents to pay all of our bills because we didn't get paid. We now have end of the month bills coming in and we need to go grocery shopping. Oh, and the dog is almost out of food. I called my mom today and warned her that we may need to borrow more money. And it will probably have to be a lot of money. We have a lot of bills due.

To make our lives even better, I had to shell out $130 to fix my car today. It's lucky I did. Apparently, my steering was about to give out and my alignment was all out of whack. Luckily, our friend is a mechanic and he did as much of the work off the clock as possible. We had to pay for some of it, but it probably would have cost a couple hundred more dollars if he hadn't done that for us.

Man, do I love being broke. We are down to our last $70. This sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home