<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Yet Another Sleepless Night

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Yet Another Sleepless Night

I have been lying in bed since 12am. It's now 4:16. I'm giving up on sleeping. I just can't seem to do it (again).

I have a field trip in the morning. We are going to a horse rescue to practice medicine on horses, blood draws, physical exams, and the likes. I really wanted to be rested for it. Steady hands are best when poking large animals with needles, but I guess I will just have to make do.

I'm pretty excited to go work on the horses. Not as excited as I will be for the cows and goats, but horses are pretty cool. Most of the stuff we are doing, I already know how to do because I ride, but it will be neat none the less.

I did go to school today, after getting no sleep and sleeping in really late. I studied for my test and decided to just go for it. It was a super easy test. I'm glad I went in because I would have been pissed to lose 10% off the top of such an easy test. So even though was tired, it was worth going to school.

I'm very excited for my break. I have a ton of homework to do. I have a research paper to, at the very least, start, a final presentation to start (though I would like to finish both of them), some regular homework, a take home test and a ton of reading. Not to mention, I have to prepare for a mid term on the Wend I return, a test on the first Monday back to school and two other tests that same week. It won't be much of a break, but I won't have to get up early to study, so I'm saying it's still a win.

Man, what I wouldn't give to be asleep right now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

I wish you could have slept, but I did enjoy reading this post:) I always look forward to your posts.

I'm excited to hear about how things went at the Horse Rescue! Enjoy your break as much as you can and don't work too hard!

December 17, 2009 at 12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home