<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: UGH

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Monday, December 28, 2009

UGH

I'm having a hard week...

Living with my husband, after not living with him for a year, is hard at best. We are getting better, but readjustment is not easy and life is not going smoothly for us. He's been home for three weeks and last week was the first week that I wasn't bogged down by school. Things are definitely better when I have school as a distraction. I don't get as irritated when he doesn't do the dishes or forgets to walk the dog. I'm too busy to really care. But being home, with nothing to do, well, that is different. It's hard to clean up after two people, when one of those people makes messes and never cleans them up... Even though he promised to not do that. And I have nothing to do, but get irritated with him sleeping in until 1pm and playing video games all day when the dog needs to be walked (and he promised to walk her three times a week, so the dog walker could have the month off). GRRR.

It's better than a deployment, right? Right? No one told me it would be easy to readjust. No one said he would be willing to do things my way. No one said he would jump back into life right way. I guess I just thought that things would go more smoothly. Naive, I know.

Plus, I'm having a hard time with school. I keep questioning if I can do this job that I am going to school for. It's emotionally taxing at best. It's a lot of responsibility, you know, having animals lives in your hands. I'm not sure I'm cut out for it. It's fun, and I like it, but the more I learn... Well, the more ways I learn how I can do some real damage if I'm not careful. The more I learn, the more I realize how badly I can mess up. It's got me all stressed out.

I'm sure, once I'm back at school, I'll get back in the swing of things and it won't seem so bad. Down time has never been a friend of mine.

I really can't wait to be back at school. Things will be stressful, but less stressful than now. UGH.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs P said...

Good luck! I hope you guys get back into your groove soon, I'm sure you'll find it again!!

December 28, 2009 at 11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home