<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Oh Man...

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Oh Man...

My husband has been home for a week. 24 hours a day. He's driving me crazy! I love him, but... Is there such a thing as too much time together? I'll get used to it I'm sure.

School... Oh man. I was doing great. Have a test tomorrow that I was all set to study for. Then one of our other teachers announces that we are also having a test in her class tomorrow, with only one day to study for it. Oh, and she wants us to write a paper by tomorrow. I really was hoping to get some sleep. Oh well. I can sleep on Saturdays, right?

I want apologize to all my fellow bloggers. I do not read anyones blog anymore. I just don't have time... I glance at them occasionally to see how things are going, but have not had a spare moment to actually read a blog since I started school again. Sorry for my absence. I don't blame anyone for not reading mine in that case.

I don't know how much longer I will have time to blog. I used to blog everyday. Now, I'm lucky if I do it a few days a week. And with how many papers I'm writing (I'm up to a research paper and a 9 page paper for large animal, plus a bunch of little ones here and there) I just don't know if I will have any spare time for blogging anymore.

I really want to give it a go. I really hope that this is not the end. But I may take a hiatus. We'll have to see. But really, I'm not interesting anymore. LOL. School is my whole life. It's not that fun to read about. But who knows, with the hubby home for 41 days of leave, 24 hours a day, I may have something interesting to blog about yet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

Good luck with school! And you'll get used to having your husband around a bunch:) I have a hard time when my husband is home on weekends. I always love when he goes off to work on Mondays, haha. But I do start to miss halfway through the week!

Keep up the good work with school!

December 2, 2009 at 2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home