<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Merry Christmas Eve!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Eve!

Well, I'm still sick. I'm going to Christmas tonight anyway. I just can't miss everything because of this cold. I'm not dying anymore, just coughing. I don't think I'm contagious.

We got an HD Tivo for Christmas this year. That was what my husband and I "bought each other"as our gifts. So far so good. We did do stocking stuffers too, but I we waited until the 22nd to buy them, so it was slim pickin's. I usually buy them right away, but between school and being sick, it just didn't happen. Bummer. I think it it will be ok... I managed to get some fun stuff.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful Christmas! I'm hoping Christmas this year is a very nice, calm celebration. We did not invite my mother-in-law this year, so that should help my stress level quite a bit... She is... difficult and our relationship with her is strained. I hope she manages to have a good Christmas though.

Have a safe and happy holiday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home