<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: All nighters

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

All nighters

I had to pull an all nighter last night.

At 4 am I watched TV, at 6am I finished some homework. I took a nap at 7. I took another one at 9. I showered and have been studying since 11am.

I must say, no sleep, four cups of coffee and a red bull are not a good idea. I was wound up but couldn't concentrate. I'm still having a hard time. I took a bath and studied while in there and that helped me relax a bit and get some good studying done.

All I know is that I'm going to have a hard time with todays test. All nighters? Not such a good idea. I probably should have gone to bed and just did my best today. If I'm awake for my test it will be a miracle. If I get a decent grade? Purely by God's grace. I'm just not with it today.

Remind me of this next time I decided staying up all night is a good idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home