<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: I hate Mondays

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Monday, November 9, 2009

I hate Mondays

I hate Mondays. I hate not sleeping. I hate studying for tests. I hate forgetting to eat all day. I hate that my husband is not home. I hate drivers who forget how to drive in the rain (it's freaking Seattle for goodness sakes!) I hate having tension headaches. I hate low back pain.

Mostly, I hate Mondays.

Only two weeks and three days left of this sequence of school and I will be on my four day break! Only 8 months, three weeks and three days left of school in general... Not that I'm counting.


2 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

aww feel better hun!

November 10, 2009 at 12:40 AM  
Blogger Steph said...

I hate Mondays too. I was too busy yesterday to study for my test tonight. So here it is the day of the test and I haven't studied. (Very unlike me too)

November 10, 2009 at 6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home