<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Finals

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Finals

Dear Finals:

I have made 1000 note cards of questions. I have studied for two straight days. I have lost sleep. I have had panic attacks in anticipation of you. I have worried, and complained. I have stressed over what will be on you. I have wondered about your tricky true/false questions.

I have questioned my sanity. I have questioned my abilities. I have questioned my intelligence. I have questions my fortitude.

But today, the day before you begin your reign of terror, I am standing here to tell you one thing:

Tomorrow, I will make you my bitch!

Bring it on!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

Haha! Good luck!

November 24, 2009 at 5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home