<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: AAAHHHH!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

AAAHHHH!

I can't sleep. I close my eyes and picture all the things I need to learn. All the practical skills I don't have down. All the things that might be on my final. I'm stressed out and anxious.

Next week I'm being tested on all my practical skills and not a single teacher has actually shown us how to do them. We have read about them, but never been shown. So I'm pretty much screwed. My pharmacology teacher told us that we will not be reviewing for the final. She said to just review everything we have learned and study our previous tests. Our 80 questions tests, of which we have had 5, plus 300 hundred pages of drug information. That is a lot of information.

As of right now, I have good enough grades, but what if I bomb my finals? Finals are 35% of our grade. I have A's right now, but if I fail a final, it won't be an A for long. Hopefully, if I fail, it the worst I will get is a B. I can handle a B.

I just wish I could sleep. I haven't had a good nights sleep since I started school. I lay awake in bed until 2:30am and I have to get up at 8am to start studying and to do homework.

It's only two more weeks. Then I have Thanksgiving weekend off. My only four day break between classes. Normally we only get Sat and Sun off. Man am I looking forward to that four day weekend.

I wish there was a pill you could take to decrease stress. There are pills in this world for everything else. There should be a pill that takes the stress away. Maybe I'll go to my doctor and ask for some Xanax. It's for anxiety, of which I have plenty, but maybe it will help the stress too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

Just try to relax. It will be over before you know it. Good Luck!

November 12, 2009 at 6:13 AM  
Blogger Mrs P said...

Found you randomly and so glad to find another Marine wife on here. Your photo at the top is GORGEOUS :) Also, I hate that feeling before exams... yuck - good luck, hope you kick butt!!

November 12, 2009 at 7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home