<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Study Break

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Study Break

I've been studying since 3pm. It's now 7:20. UGH!

I had to get up early yesterday and today, so I'm running on Coke and Starbucks to get by. But I managed to get my ass in gear and drove with a friend to buy my dress. The place I went is the bridal store I bought my wedding dress at. I love them. Name brands, but inexpensive compared to Seattle (they are way south of seattle). And they do in house alterations and steam of the dresses, so no worries there.

It takes over an hour to drive there, but so worth it. It actually took an hour and a half today because of the rain. It has been monsoon season here for the last two days. It's been raining for 5 consecutive days, but it's been torrential downpours for the last two. So much so in fact, that I could hardly see two feet in front of my while driving today.

But we got there and it only took about 20 minutes for me to find my dress and buy it. I only tried on like five dresses! Much easier than buying a wedding dress, let me tell you!

It's so pretty and I got earrings to match. Finally got our hotel reservations set too. Now all I need is a hair and nail appointment and I'm all set for Marine Corps Ball.

I'll post pictures of the dress when I have the time, but I really have to get back to homework. BOOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home