<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: The Play's the thing

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Friday, October 16, 2009

The Play's the thing

I just got home from seeing a very good rendition of Joseph and his Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat. It was very cleverly arranged.

They had a huge cast and a ton of costume changes... It was quite the production, but the 5th Ave (the theater) only does musicals and is well know for doing an amazing job.

It was so nice to go and forget about homework for a few hours. We did dinner then the show and I really had a good time.

I get to see White Christmas in a few months and then I think South Pacific is next.

I love Love LOVE musicals!

Lucky for me, a good friend of mine has season tickets to the 5th. 6 in all! So she invites me along quite often. The seats are third row, so I'm very spoiled. I went to see Wicked at the Paramount and had nose bleed seats. They really sucked. I loved the show, but realized just how spoiled I am going to see plays with near front row seats.

I feel very blessed that she wants me to come along so often. I could never afford to see so many plays without her. I think I'm going to try to see Joseph again. The 5th has a deal: If you bring a ticket stub from a show, you can see it again for only $20. You get the best seats available. Unfortunately, you can only purchase the tickets the day of the show, so you are at the mercy of fate. But I stole my friends ticket stub and am going to see if my neighbor wants to go with me.

All in all, a nice way to start my busy, crazy, homework/studying filled weekend. I probably should have stayed home and done homework all night, but I really needed a night out. I have plenty of time to do homework tomorrow and Sunday... Right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home