<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: My poor brain

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My poor brain

My brain is fried. I don't think I'm going to sleep much tonight, but I have to get up early so I have all day to study for a test tomorrow night.

Boy, I would kill for a nice bath right now. Something relaxing... But I don't have enough hours in the day to take one. Study all day, go to school all night. I come home and have one hour to eat, unwind, check my email then head to bed.

My husband left yesterday for a training mission in Cali so I don't have anyone home to support me or talk to me. So far, I have had two abbreviated conversations with him since he left, but soon he will be out in the field, so I won't even have that.

We have taken in so much new information in the last two days, I can't imagine taking in more, but I still have two more days of school this week. I'm in overload already.

I'm overwhelmed, but at least I'm not stressed yet. That will come tomorrow when I start studying. I made note cards all day today, literally, and need to memorize them tomorrow. Then my brain really will be fried.

I can't wait until the weekend. I can do homework at my leisure and maybe take that bath. I might read a little too, if there is time. We'll see. I also have to go dress shopping for ball this weekend, so that will be a fun break...

Brain Overload sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home