<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: My first test

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My first test

Well, I woke up today, showered and got ready for the day.

I then spent a half hour finishing up my note cards to study for my test and then studied for 5.5 consecutive hours.

I had it down, for the most part. I was definitely overwhelmed, but not stressed. It's a lot of information to learn, process and memorize in one day. But I think I aced my test. It was only 12 questions long! I had 25 pages of information, front and back, and the test was only 12 questions! Talk about over studying.

I didn't have a choice. We weren't given and review or told what to study. We were just told that info from those 25 pages would be on the test.

The remaining 15 pages of info will be on our test next week. She also has us reading 200 pages from various books. We do not have to do the chapter reviews, but she takes those questions and puts them on the test, so though I won't receive credit for doing them, I will have to.

That is not including the 6 page assignment for pharmacology and the multiple chapters I have to read for both that class and dentistry. I'm going to be very busy this weekend.

But my first test went very well. I only got really stuck on one question. I got 4 of the 5 things that I needed to list. I couldn't, for the life of me, remember the fifth thing. But the question was worth two points, so at least I got one.

Man, I am looking forward to tomorrow. All I have to do all day is read my various text books. And I don't have to have it done in time for school, so it's ok if I take breaks or don't finish. I just want to get a bunch done so I have less to do this weekend.

Whew! Talk about feeling better!

1 Comments:

Blogger JW.BW said...

Im so glad it went well!

October 14, 2009 at 10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home