<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: I stand corrected!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

I stand corrected!

One of my readers (who's blog I also read) commented to let me know that she reads every single comment left on her blog and she tries to respond to many of them! (she has a ton of followers and receives a ton of comments!)

I love this! I always shy away from commenting on blogs that have a lot of followers and commenters. I always figured I was just one in a crowd of strangers to them. This info changes my perspective on commenting. Maybe I will start commenting more often on blogs.

I always read my comments and often reply to those that require it, whether it be by email, comment or a post on my blog. I love that others, who have a lot of followers and commenters do this too. It makes me feel a bit more connected to the blogging community, which is why we read and comment to begin with.

Thanks D.A.R for changing my perspective! (If you don't follow her blog, I highly recommend it. She is a great blogger and a fellow military wife!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

I totally agree. I used to see 14 comments and just venture to another blog. But I have started commenting anyways.

October 24, 2009 at 10:41 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

I never comment on blogs with lots of comments either, but I should:)Thanks for posting this!

October 25, 2009 at 6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home