<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: First day back

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Monday, October 12, 2009

First day back

Well, I just got home from school.

I'm feeling very drained and very overwhelmed. We just dove right in with very little introduction. My teacher lectured for four hours tonight. We have a 40 page handout, front and back, and I have to memorize it for a test on Wed.

I think I'm going to spend a lot of my free time crying in stress and frustration.

OH BOY! This is going to be tough.

3 Comments:

Blogger JW.BW said...

Good luck!!! It will all be worth it in the end. You can make it through a few years of incredibly hard work for a life time of doing what you love. Stay focused. Dont cry, study!!!! You can do it.

October 13, 2009 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Good luck with school! I hope you don't spend your freetime crying:)!

October 13, 2009 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger d.a.r. said...

Yeah, that is actually how most college and graduate programs operate. It stinks, but you learn a lot. Hang in there, it could be a whole lot worse!

October 15, 2009 at 4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home