<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: End of the week

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

End of the week

I heard from the hubs today. He's busy. It's been a few days since he called. He couldn't talk long, but it was nice to hear his voice during this busy stressful week.

I'm done studying, for this week anyway. It looks like a rather lean weekend for reading and homework. It will still probably take two days to get it all done, but that is better than three.

I'm not confident that I will ace my two tests today, but after this crazy stressful week, a pass is better than a fail.

I'm glad it's over. It's almost Halloween. I get to go to a party this year, only my second Halloween party ever! I'm so excited. It will be a good end to another stressful week. I've been assured that this overload is normal and will continue for the entire program.

I hope I can adjust. I just don't handle stress well.

Only one more week and my husband will be home and I think that will make a huge difference. It will be nice to be able to talk to him more often. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of friends to talk to, especially since I go to school at night and am home during the day.

Yesterday, I was ready to quit the program, today I am much more optimistic. It's not forever. Just 9 months and a half months more. I can do it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

You CAN do it! And think about how wonderful it will feel, and how much you will have accomplished when you're done!

October 22, 2009 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Hey! You gots an award!

Click Here!

October 22, 2009 at 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home