<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Correction

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Correction

I found out yesterday that I was wrong about the grading system at my school. Anything below a 77% is failing, not a 73%, so I really, super, hard core failed that test. :(

On the bright side, I aced my pharmacology test the next day. She made it pretty easy, which was a nice change. Dentistry didn't go as bad as I expected. She made the test about the super, super basics, so it's ok that I didn't read the chapters. I don't think I aced it, but I knew enough of it to not fail. Maybe a low B, I hope. Most of the test was on what she told us in class, and I remembered most of it, so that was a nice surprise! I sat down expecting to fail another test and it was a welcome state of shock that she made the test super easy.

I have no reading for Surgery. YEAH!! That is 500 pages less than usual. I have a fair amount for pharmacology, but no homework. So I just have 5 chapters of dentistry (and pharm.) and I'm already done with the Dentistry homework/reading... And I read ahead!

I do have a project due, but I don't think it will take long, so it's going to be a nice, stress free weekend.

My husband came home last night and we have been able to spend most of the day together, so that has been a good start to the weekend. We went to a Doggy Trick or Treating event tonight. I will post pictures soon. Pups now has treats to last her a year!

Next week is going to be a lot less stressful than this week was and I am officially half way through my classes. I start my next three the Monday after Thanksgiving.

I also had a doctors appointment for today and I asked him if I was handling the stress of school ok. I was a little worried that I wasn't freaking out and crying about everything. I was worried I was too calm, but he assured me that I'm fine. I am grinding my teeth at night and clenching my jaw because I'm stressed. I'm also getting tension headaches, but he said he thought I was handling it well and not to worry about freaking out about stuff. He said it's normal to break down every now and then, but that it's ok that I'm not. He said it was probably pretty healthy that I'm not stressed about not getting 100% all the time. Everyone else in class is having mini breakdowns. So I thought I was crazy to not be, but I guess I'm just too normal. I never thought someone would ever tell me that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home