<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Pictures

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Monday, September 28, 2009

Pictures

As promised, here are some pics from my husbands homecoming:


He's the one in the sunglasses who just got off the bus


He's the one in front of the group, sunglasses again... He's looking for me in the crowd.



This is us, just after he got off the bus.



3 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

So exciting:) Thanks for sharing photos!

September 28, 2009 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger Brandi said...

such a cute picture of you two but I have to admit I'm sooo drawn to the girl behind yall and the smile she is giving to the Marine almost completely blocked by you guys. THAT look is absolutely lovely!

September 28, 2009 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

oh my gosh this makes me so JEALOUS! haha....two more months for me! what a wonderful feeling to see him come off that bus

September 28, 2009 at 5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home