<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: People suck

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

People suck

I'm having a "people suck" kinda day.  

Not the worst day I have had, but I don't understand the human race at all.  Out there in the general public.  Why can't people just be nice. 

Is it so hard to smile at people and be polite?  Just because I'm having a bad day, I don't feel that that entitles me to be a...  Well, an asshole.  (pardon my swearing).  I mean really.  Is is so hard to be nice to the general public?  I don't know you.  I have never met you, but don't take your crap out on me.  

And what's with people acting their job is a chore.  I didn't make you work here, but you do, so how about service with a smile.  I'm not doing anything to you personally, I'm just asking you to perform your job requirements.  Is that so hard?  

Gosh, I am so tired of people being jerks in this world.  I, generally, try to be nice and happy to everyone I meet.  A smile goes a long way.  But today, I want to scowl at everyone.  If it were socially acceptable, I might even growl at people who look at me wrong.  

I hate feeling this way.  My optimism for the world it shot.  Hopefully it will come back tomorrow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home