<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Labor Day was wasted on me

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day was wasted on me

I am not gainfully employed, so today was a day like any other.  It was just another Monday, except for the fact that everyone I knew had plans, though I suppose, on a normal Monday, they would all be at work anyway.  So I sat, all by my lonesome, at home and read.  

I did go grocery shopping.  I bought yogurt, and two kinds of ice cream.  And don't forget the Peanut Butter Captain Crunch!  

But Labor Day, was wasted on me.  

What I wouldn't give to have a husband who is home and off of work.  We could have walked the dog together and gone and seen a movie, or something else totally mundane.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home