<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Top Ramen

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Top Ramen

A comment on my last post got me thinking about Top Ramen.

I have a ton of it, but don't really want to just eat it.

Anyone got any good Top Ramen recipes? Preferably simple things I can do with it to make it less boring.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Undomestic Army Wife said...

Oooh! I used to fry up some chicken and use half of the seasoning from the ramen on the chicken. Then I would cook up the noodles, use the rest of the seasoning and mix together. Yummy! I usually did it with the chicken flavor but there are lots of different flavors out there to try.

August 12, 2009 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

I have a good chicken salad recipe with toasted top ramen. I can e-mail it to you if you want

August 12, 2009 at 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home